What can you expect of me as your Executive Coach?
- You can expect me to put you, your needs, wants and concerns front-and-center during the entire time of our scheduled appointments I commit to an open, honest relationship characterized by integrity
- I provide a safe environment, encouragement, support – and challenges, during our coaching sessions
- I fully respect you and your expectation of total confidentiality
- I broaden your vision, provide new insights and help you make new discoveries about yourself
- I Listen intently, be a sounding board, and provide input – yet allow you to develop your own solutions
- I am your strategic partner with you as you achieve your goals and reach new heights.
~ Attract More Clients ~ Make More Income ~ Have More Fun ~
What do I expect of my clients?
- To make a commitment to coaching and scheduling/keeping their appointments.
- Take ownership for work to be done between coaching sessions
- Commit to goals and the work required to achieve them
- Think creatively and be open to new ideas and opportunities
- Be open with me about what is helpful and what is not
- Conduct yourself with candor, openness and integrity.
How to Make A Great Living In Special Events
- Create model business procedures and structures for years to come.
- Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Turn Key Paper work
- Easy ongoing referrals
- Legalities and Insurance (make sure you’re covered)