- How does the individual business coaching process work?
- What is your coaching style?
- What results can I expect?
- What work will I need to do between sessions?
- How long does coaching take?
- What type of clients do you work with?
- What are your fees?
- What do your coaching fees cover?
- I’d love to work with you, but I don’t live anywhere near you.
- How do we get started?
How does the individual business coaching process work?
As with any successful relationship, the process begins with getting acquainted. The big difference is that, in our business coaching relationship, everything revolves around you. In order to assure your experience will be as meaningful and powerful as possible; we’ll start by assessing your needs.
Prior to our first ‘official’ business coaching session, we’ll meet on the phone. I’ll ask you a series of questions, all designed to empower you to build your business in the best way possible for you. We’ll set some goals, look at objectives you want to achieve, discover where you’re stuck, discuss areas you want to work on first, determine your strengths — and weak spots — and decide together the best way to move you forward.
Coaching does not translate to therapy or me telling you what to do. I will support you and guide you every step of the way. But, together we will decide the best way to proceed. Next, we’ll set up a schedule for your business coaching sessions, and then we’ll roll up our sleeves and get to work.
What is your coaching style?
I have been described as cheerful, upbeat, friendly, easy going: and very result oriented. By nature I am “a planner” – so I believe in planning for success! You’ll find me to be a very results-oriented business coach. That’s because as your partner and advocate, I want you to have everything you want and deserve. I believe you are capable of creating extraordinary things. And I will be with you every step of the way, providing you with the tools, the support, and the structure to help you accomplish your goals. I also want to make the process as much fun for you as possible. And so, while always moving forward, don’t be surprised if we laugh a lot during our time together.
What results can I expect?
As you know, attracting more clients and growing a thriving business is not an overnight process. You will master marketing strategies as we go along and sow the seeds it takes to grow a full client roster.
Together we will develop plans to keep you focused and motivated. You will be able to find more successful solutions to the challenges that arise. You will make better decisions and be able to achieve your personal and professional goals with more ease than would have been possible before. And, by the time we’re done you will be light-years ahead of your competition.
While the results of our business coaching will ultimately depend upon your level of participation, I will be providing you with structure, feedback and ongoing support. If you are dedicated to the process and complete your assignments, the results can be extraordinary.
What work will I need to do between sessions?
At the end of our business coaching sessions I’ll be giving you some ‘homework’ so you can take what you’ve learned and apply it to real-life situations. Don’t worry. It’s not like being back in school. You won’t have essays to write, tests to take, or anything remotely similar. But you will be given action steps to help you implement the strategies you’ll be learning.
How long does coaching take?
Statistics indicate that people generally stay in coaching from 3 to 18 months. Some reach their goals in a shorter time; others stay longer. When you work with me, you’re going to be learning a lot and we’re going to go at your pace. I’m not going to rush you.
And if you want to work on a specific aspect of client attraction marketingwithout going through the whole program, we can do that too and probably in less time. We’ll discuss all this during our initial session and decide what your best options are.
What are your fees?
My fees are average in this field and it depends on the type of coaching you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a ballpark figure, fees for individual coaching are generally less than going out to dinner each day and can be paid session to session. Naturally group coaching fees are even more affordable and depend on the size and scope of the project.
I’d love to work with you, but I don’t live anywhere near you…
That’s never a problem because all my business coaching is done on the telephone. You can be anywhere in the world, and as long as you have a phone, I can help you build your business.
How do we get started?
We’ll schedule a complimentary half-hour phone appointment that acts as a two-way coaching interview. You’ll get all your questions answered and I’ll have some questions for you, too. Together we’ll decide if we’re a good fit.
Please contact me if you’d like to schedule an appointment to discuss your business coaching needs and options. Give me three days and times that work for you. I’ll see what I can match and get back to you with a set appointment time. (Don’t forget to tell me what time zone you’re in!)
Why Do Business Owners Hire Us?
- You’re working too many hours and pretty sure that if you left for a holiday, things wouldn’t work anywhere near as well as they do now… put another way, you’re ready to work a whole lot less…
- You’re ready to make a whole lot more profit … if you’re not making anywhere near enough money to justify the effort, risk and investment you’re making in the business … it’s time to turn that around …With literally profit and money making strategies for business we will be able to help you with your sales, marketing, advertising, profit growth, business growth, business systems and time management.
- You’re ready to build a team of people that can grow the business whether you’re there or not… recruiting, training and keeping the best people makes your life so much easier…
- You need to fall in love with your business again. It’s gotten boring and at times you even feel sick of it all … time for a re-injection of that vision and passion you had when you first started… Business motivation is at the core of everything we will take you through. Building either a simple business plan or marketing plan will give you the clarity on not only what needs doing but how to do it. Whether you work from home, are just starting a business or, run a multi-million dollar organization a business coach is one of the fastest ways to a better business and a better lifestyle…
- You know that to grow you need to be learning more, but you don’t even have time to keep up with your industry changes let alone the changes in global business and how to improve it all … Business education has moved into a new realm, with business mentoring and coaching taking over from traditional books and seminars so you get the right information at the right time.
- You need a Coach, someone to hold you accountable, applaud profits, share results, someone to support you and hopefully more often than the rest… congratulate you on a job well done …Being a business owner can be a lonely job, having a sounding board, a mentor and coach, a friend to talk with and go see about your business problems is just a small part of what a coach does, but often it can be the most valuable…
- You need someone who can see the reality of your situation from another point of view, an outsider who isn’t blinded by the industry and by too many years in your business… Often you need a business coach to ask the tough questions so you’re on track.